Monday, August 18, 2008

Costa Del Sol-Coast Of The Sun (blog music: surfing usa)

The sand was hot, the breeze was cool, and the water was warm. The boys loved rolling around in the sand, digging giant holes, burring each other, and making "sand cakes".
The waters of the Mediterranean were salty and warm, even wild at times! The boys liked sitting on the shore the most, just close to where the waves would break. Thomas thought the waves were whales and would say, "Thomas not like the whales". Nevertheless, occasionally they would venture out into the waters with Filip or I.
Filip and I on the other hand loved swimming in the Sea. We would just float and float. When the waves would become wild we would use them to get back to shore. We had even bought the boys little surf boards, but WE soon discovered what a blast they were. Floating in that deep water took some getting use to for me. I was convinced that Jaws was looming somewhere just under the waves. I would always wrap my legs around Filip (I didn't like the idea of them just hanging there) and keep my back to the shore! You know, if we were going to get attacked Filip would be first!

No comments: