Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friends with the Tooth Fairy (blog music: money) PAUSE PLAYER to hear video

$$$ I'M RICH, I'M RICH $$$


William has now lost 4 teeth and 2 more are loose and ready to come out! To kids, without any knowledge of how the real world works, I'm sure this appears to be a pretty easy money making venture. Thomas of course wants to get in on the business of making money, but doesn't quite understand why HIS teeth aren't "falling out" as he puts it.


Funny story! William walks up to Thomas, who is extremely busy watching The Backyardigans, and begins pointing to his mouth. William says, "Thomas look at my mouth, my tooth fell out. Look it's gone." Thomas looks quite worried as he looks at the missing tooth. In the most concerned, deeply caring three-year-old voice, Thomas says "Oh damn it."

I think that's one of dad's phrases.

1 comment:

renia said...

Tell William he looks great without his teeth!